- Roles and responsibilities of husbands and wives within the family system
- The comprehensive nature of Islam which has an opinion on all aspects of life
- The position of leadership of the husband within the family system, which comes with important responsibilities
- The description entailed within the role of 'manager' or 'leader' according ot Islam
- Why are gender roles different in Islam?
- Equality in Islam isn't to be considered the same as the concept of equality according to Western society
- The skills and qualities of husbands and wives which differ, dictate the general responsibilities of each individual
- The mandate set out by Islam still promotes individual growth and advancement, while still maintaining familial responsibilities
- Cultural practices spread and adopted within our communities, which are contrary to the spirit of Islam
"This concept has nothing to do with inferiority & superiority. Rather it has to do with the unique roles assigned to a husband & wife, and the responsibilities to be fulfilled."
Wiladat of 3rd Imam Hussain (a.s.)
Recited By: Maulana Syed Muhammad Rizvi
Date: May 22nd, 2015