- The meaning behind the concept of Khums
- Items upon which khums is wajib
- When do you pay khums?
- What is surplus? What is profit? What is income?
- What is exempt from khums?
- What are savings?
- What are allowable expenses?
- What to do with debt?
- Insurance premiums
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Private Company Pension Plans
- Life Insurance (Whole and Term) Premiums
- Critical Illness Insurance Premiums
- Saving for the future
- Child allowance
- Saving for a home
- Home equity
- Unused items
- Business inventory and property
- Division of Khums
- Q&A session
Khums Seminar and Question Answer
Recited By: Maulana Syed Muhammad Rizvi
Date: November 27th, 2014